1.08.2015

Published // Little Village Magazine Artists Issue

Greetings from Japan.
Exciting news!!!

My first editorial illustration work has been just published in Iowa's Little Village Magazine's January Artists Issue along with 4 other local talented artists, Jarrett Mitchell, Zoe Brown, Candida Pagan + Donnie Bandy.   We were given a free + open prompt to create our own prediction/interpretation of what is to come in the year 2015. 

 I just got to see the digital version of the magazine (click here) now and I am so so so in love.
 I feel honored and inspired to be able to participate in this issue.

Snatch one if you are in Iowa City now before Brien(my hubby) takes the whole pile!  (I asked him, as I can't physically see the printed edition until I get back from Japan!).

If you are not fortunate enough to snatch one yourself, here is a link to the digital issue!

Little Village is a "free alternative magazine covering Iowa City culture from refreshing perspectives, reflecting a town that is complex, often contradictory, and always extraordinary".

I am happy that this magazine exists.

Cheers!
Happy Sheep Year!!

xoxo
sayuri







1 comment:

  1. Lovely sheepy dreams! I'll pick up a copy of LV. Thanks for heads-up. See you in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete